- 1 Introduction
- 2 History:
- 3 What Does Coca-Cola With Coffee Taste Like?
- 4 What Ingredients Does Coca-Cola with Coffee Contain?
- 5 Coca Cola with Coffee Nutritional Information
- 6 Coca-Cola with Coffee Review
- 7 Coca Cola with Coffee – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 8 Related Articles
In the realm of fizzy drinks, Coca-Cola is a name that needs no introduction; it is a beverage known and loved by all. Since its introduction in 1892, the drink has served as a catalyst for social interaction and become a dinner table essential.
The company recently launched a brand new product, coca-cola with Coffee. This carbonated beverage combines the taste of coca-cola with the boost of caffeine, pleasing coke and coffee lovers alike.
If you’ve been trying to cut down your morning coffee runs, this is the drink for you. You get the same dose of caffeine but at a much lower price.
Coca-Cola was first introduced in 1886 and was developed by Dr. John Pemberton, a pharmacist in Atlanta, Georgia. Pemberton wanted to create a refreshing drink that would wake up and give its users that much-needed energy boost.
He made this drink by combining Coca Leaf extract with caffeine from Kola nut; hence the name Coca Kola was born. Pemberton’s bookkeeper, known for his penmanship, suggested that the name be altered to Coca-Cola with two C’s as a marketing tactic.
Since its release, coke has held its place as one of the most loved carbonated drinks worldwide. Many variations of the classic drink have been introduced, including coke zero with no sugar, coke diet, and frozen coke.
Coca-Cola has played around with coffee in the past as well.
Their first coffee-infused drink, called Coca Cola Blak, was released in the April of 2006. The product didn’t work well in the market and was soon discontinued in 2008. A decade later, in 2019, it was reported that Coca-Cola was again planning to introduce a range of coffee-related products.
The rumor was proven true when Coca-Cola with Coffee was launched in January 2021. The drink claims to contain double the caffeine as a regular coke but less than a cup of Coffee.
What sets Coca-Cola with Coffee apart from its predecessor is that the range has five different varieties: Dark Blend, Vanilla, Caramel, Vanilla Zero Sugar, and Dark Blend Zero Sugar.
What Does Coca-Cola With Coffee Taste Like?
Coca-Cola with Coffee has a unique taste that we haven’t tried before. Most people compare it to a coffee in a can, but that isn’t the case.
It tastes very much like a soda, just with added coffee vibes. Coca-Cola with Coffee contains 69mg of caffeine per 12oz, equivalent to 5.75mg per ounce. It is double the caffeine content of a regular coke which only has 2.85 mg per ounce.
Although it’s a massive caffeine bump, it is much less than regular Coffee, containing 210mg of caffeine per 14 oz. It is the perfect drink for those who want to cut down on caffeine but still receive their daily energy kick.
Currently. coca cola with coffee comes in five flavors which include:
- Dark Blend – This flavor is a mixture of pure Brazilian coffee powder and your regular coke, two very different ingredients that surprisingly work well together. The taste of the Coffee isn’t immediately apparent when you take a sip. Initially, you’ll get the familiar sweet mellow coke, but eventually, the bitter, spicy buzz of the Brazilian Coffee will set in. Of all flavors, the most prominent taste of Coffee is in the dark blend.
- Vanilla – As expected, the vanilla flavor leans more toward the sweeter side; you get the typical taste of coke but with a cloudy haze of vanilla. The coffee element is significantly less as the sweetness of vanilla overpowers it.
- Caramel– However, the flavor that shocked us the most was caramel. If your go-to drink is a caramel macchiato, you will love this beverage. The addition of caramel enhances the sweet, buttery taste of coke tenfold. Although the combination of regular coca-cola with the thick syrupy caramel is divine, it completely overshadows the presence of Coffee.
- Dark Blend Zero Sugar – This flavor was equally as strong as the dark blend version and we could barely point out any difference between the two.
- Vanilla Zero Sugar – Almost exactly like the vanilla version but a lot less sweeter.
Recently, Coca-Cola with Coffee introduced a mocha flavor, but we have yet to try it.
What Ingredients Does Coca-Cola with Coffee Contain?
Although there are slight variations from flavor to flavor, most ingredients are common to all Coca Colas with Coffee. They include carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, caramel color, coffee powder, natural flavors, phosphoric acid, sodium benzoate, caffeine, potassium sorbate, sucralose, and Acesulfame Potassium.
Coca Cola with Coffee Nutritional Information
The nutritional facts for one serving or one can of Coca Cola with Coffee are as follows
|Serving size||One Can|
|Calories per serving||70|
|– Dietary fiber||0g|
|– Total sugar||18g|
|– Added sugar||18g|
Coca-Cola with Coffee Review
If you want to check out a detailed review of Coca Cola with Coffee, check out the link below
Coca Cola with Coffee – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Coca-Cola with Coffee vegan?
Coca-Cola with Coffee contains no animal derivatives and is suitable for vegans.
Is Coca-Cola with Coffee gluten-free?
Yes, Coca-Cola with Coffee is gluten-free.
Does Coca-Cola with Coffee have cocaine?
No, the current recipe for all Coca-Cola drinks is cocaine-free. The original formula for Coca-Cola had small quantities of cocaine due to the presence of Kola Nut. However, in 1929 the recipe was altered, and all psychoactive substances in Kola Nut were removed.
I’m Jim Edwards and I started this website to share my love of Junk Food. We cover new junk food, desserts, snack foods, fast food secret menus, candy (of course!) and other related news. We love trying “secret menus” at restaurants. And we love trying new products too. So, we are trying to have some fun with our hobby and share some useful information with you, our community. Please feel to send us your suggestions and feedback through the contact form. And if you have products you would like us to try, let us know…!