As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
- 1 What is Juicy Drop Pop?
- 2 History of Juicy Pop Drop
- 3 What are the Taste and Flavors of the Juicy Drop Pop like?
- 4 What are the ingredients in the Juicy Drop Pop?
- 5 Nutritional Facts of Juicy Drop Pop
- 6 Juicy Drop Pop Candy Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 7 Juicy Drop Pop – Trying Every Flavor
- 8 Juicy Drop Pop Unboxing and Taste Test
- 9 How to Hack Your Juicy Drop Pop
- 10 Juicy Drop Pop Commercials
What is Juicy Drop Pop?
Juicy Drop Pop is a flavored gel that you can mix with gums, gummies, and taffies to increase their flavor. It is another unique and innovative way of eating candy developed by Topps Company. It comes with a drop zone and a taste booster. You must be wondering what a drop zone is? Well, it is nothing but a slight dip in a rectangular-shaped Lollipop where you have to drop the deliciously flavored gel present in the taste booster. We have yet to meet any kids that do not love this candy!
History of Juicy Pop Drop
The first Juicy Pop Drop line product was launched in early 2012; it was called Juicy Drop Taffy and used to come in bags. Each bag of Taffy had one blue raspberry pen and 15 pieces of Blue Rebel-flavored taffy pieces, and a knock-out punch. Kids and young adults loved it because this was the first time they got a 2-in-1 candy flavor experience, which has since become a brand specialty. Juicy Pop Drop was first produced by Bazooka Candy Brand, a subsidy of The Topps Company Inc.
Topps was founded in 1938 in Brooklyn as a family-owned gum business. What started as a family business has bloomed into an iconic global brand. Topps is known for its unique product designs and is very innovative with its products which include Push Pop, Juicy Drop, Mega Mouth and Bazooka.
What are the Taste and Flavors of the Juicy Drop Pop like?
If you are a fan of Juicy Pop Drop, then you are in luck because they have 5 different candy options available, they are 1) Juicy Drop Pop, 2) Juicy Drop Gum, 3) Juicy Drop Gummies, 4) Juicy Drop Taffy, and 5)Juicy Drop Gummy Dip ‘N Stix.
They also have plenty of delicious flavors you can choose from; here is the list of all the available flavors.
Wild Cherry Berry
- Apple Attack
What are the ingredients in the Juicy Drop Pop?
Ingredients of Juicy Push Pops are Sugar, invert glucose syrup, glucose syrup, water, citric acid, buffered lactic acid, glycerine, artificial flavor, yellow 5, potassium sorbate (preservative), blue 1.
- Berry Bomb: citric acid, buffered lactic acid, natural and artificial flavors, glycerine, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate (preservative), red 40 lake, red 3, blue 1.
- Blue Rebel: citric acid, buffered lactic acid, artificial flavor, glycerine, potassium sorbate (preservative), blue 1.
- Knock-Out Punch: Buffered lactic acid, citric acid, glycerine, natural and artificial flavors, titanium dioxide, potassium, sorbate (preservative), red 40 lake, red 3, red 40, yellow 6 lake.
- Blue Raspberry Watermelon: citric acid, buffered lactic acid, artificial flavor, glycerine, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate (preservative), blue 1 lake, blue 1, yellow 5 lakes, yellow 5.
Nutritional Facts of Juicy Drop Pop
The nutritional facts mentioned below are for a serving of 1 piece of Juicy Push Pops (26 g)
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat (0 g)||0%|
|Saturated Fat (0 g)||0%|
|Trans Fat (0 g)||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate (23 g)||8%|
|Dietary Fiber (0 g)||0%|
|Sugar (16 g)||–|
|Sodium (35 mg)||2%|
|Calcium (8 mg)||–|
|Potassium (10 mg)||–|
|Protein (1 g)||0%|
|Cholesterol (0 mg)||0%|
Juicy Drop Pop Candy Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many calories are there in Juicy Drop Pop Candy?
One piece of Juicy Push Pops (26 g) contains 100 calories.
Is Juicy Drop Pop Gluten-Free?
Yes, Juicy Drop Pop is gluten-free. They also don’t contain any sort of dairy, nuts & peanuts.
Are Juicy Drop Pop candies vegan?
We can’t confidently say if Juicy Drop Pop is vegan or vegetarian as we couldn’t find a source we are confident about. We would recommend going through the ingredients list thoroughly and doing your research before consuming it.
See our review on the related Baby Bottle Pop Candy
Juicy Drop Pop – Trying Every Flavor
This is a fun taste test if you want to see every flavor!
Ron is funny and a great reviewer – it’s definitely worth a watch.
Juicy Drop Pop Unboxing and Taste Test
If you want a closer up, on what these look like, this is worth a watch. This is definitely a very unusual and unique candy.
How to Hack Your Juicy Drop Pop
Wow, we did not know about this hack. Thank you Anna!
Juicy Drop Pop Commercials
Historically, juicy drop pop has had some hilarious ads. They will give you a good flavor of what the 70’s and 80’s in America were like, at least on TV. Definitely only watch if you want to have a fun flashback!
I’m Jim Edwards and I started this website to share my love of Junk Food. We cover new junk food, desserts, snack foods, fast food secret menus, candy (of course!) and other related news. We love trying “secret menus” at restaurants. And we love trying new products too. So, we are trying to have some fun with our hobby and share some useful information with you, our community. Please feel to send us your suggestions and feedback through the contact form. And if you have products you would like us to try, let us know…!