- 1 Introduction
- 2 De La Rosa Gum – History and Background
- 3 What Does De La Rosa Gum Taste Like?
- 4 Various Flavors of De La Rosa Gum
- 5 De La Rosa Gum Nutritional Information
- 6 Mexican CANDY [Part 2] | Mexican Survival Guide
- 7 De La Rosa Gum – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 8 Related Mexican Candy Articles
De La Rosa Gum is one of Mexico’s most popular bubble gums. Known for their deliciously sweet flavor and fruity tanginess, these candies can be enjoyed by adults and children alike. The candy has a soft and chewy texture that can be enjoyed whenever you have a hankering for a sweet treat. De La Rosa Gum is available in a variety of traditional, fun, and contemporary flavors.
For people who grew up in Mexico, De La Rosa Gum is one of the special candies they used to enjoy in their childhood. The bubble gum comes in a square shape and is packaged inside a unique, light-colored wrapping.
These candies are small and can be the perfect treat on Halloween for kids or for filling up a birthday piñata. These candies have no age limit and can be enjoyed by both adults and children. The unique feature of these candies is the one-of-a-kind fruity sweet flavor of the bubble gum. Unlike many American bubble-gums, this candy is not overpoweringly sweet but has various tastes and seasonings that make the complete package absolutely mouth-watering!
De La Rosa Gum – History and Background
The De La Rosa Gum was created and is manufactured by the Mexican confectionery company De La Rosa. The De La Rosa company is famous for manufacturing the De La Rosa Marzipans that have a classically traditional taste from well-roasted peanuts.
The company was started in 1942 when Sir Jesus Michel Gonzalez and his family began creating home-made sweets at home to sell to others. The company focuses on making every experience sweet for consumers with innovative products and nutritional and hygienic formulas. T
he De La Rosa company is not only popular in Mexico, but due to its exports in the USA, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Central America, it has become popular all over the world. The company’s logo of a rose is iconic and is also present on each small packet of the cube-shaped bubble-gum.
What Does De La Rosa Gum Taste Like?
The De La Rosa cube-shaped gum is available in an assorted packet of 100 bubble gums with various flavors. Each gum is packaged individually to maintain the good hygiene and freshness of the product. Every flavor of the gum has its own unique colored packaging that makes it more distinctly memorable from the rest. When you unwrap a packet of gum, you will see a small cube-shaped piece of gum that is only lightly colored according to its flavor. The texture of the De La Rosa Gum is chewy and soft, and its taste is refreshingly light and sweet.
Various Flavors of De La Rosa Gum
The De La Rosa Gum is available in a variety of different flavors. Unlike many popular American bubble-gums, De La Rosa offers new and traditional Mexican flavors of gums that both locals and international consumers love. The popular flavors of the Mexican De La Rosa Gum are:
- Mint: For people who love the lightness and fresh taste of mint, this flavor is a perfect choice. Not overpoweringly minty or sweet, this flavor of the De La Rosa Gum offers a coolness that feels great after a long day of work or while playing at the park.
- Cinnamon: A unique flavor for many, the De La Rosa cinnamon-flavored gum is a great choice for people who love a touch of spice in their desserts. Cinnamon flavored De La Rosa gum has an earthy taste and a freshness that is totally unique from the traditional mint flavor.
- Peppermint: For people looking for an extra punch of sharp coolness, De La Rosa offers a great mix of freshness from natural peppermint along with a subtle sweetness that makes for a perfect treat for before a date or at a get-together.
- Fruit Mix: For people who love sugary sweetness, the Fruit Mix flavor of De La Rosa gum is just the flavor for them. The fruit mix flavor contains the natural tartness of the fruits mixed with a juicy syrupy taste that takes it to the next level.
- Banana: Refreshingly light and delightfully mellow, the banana-flavored gum is a favorite of many due to its mildly sweet taste and wonderful smell.
De La Rosa Gum Nutritional Information
A single piece of De La Rosa Gum (6 g) has the following nutritional value:
|Total Fat:||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates:||5 g|
Mexican CANDY [Part 2] | Mexican Survival Guide
You know you’re Mexican if you grew up eating Mexican candy-like De La Rosa Pulparindo, Cucharita de Tamarindo, Canel’s Chicle, Rockaleta, Lucas Salsaghetti, and many others. Which Mexican candy is your favorite?
De La Rosa Gum – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the ingredients in De La Rosa Gum?
Following are the ingredients present in the De La Rosa Gum: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gum Base, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1).
Related Mexican Candy Articles
I’m Jim Edwards and I started this website to share my love of Junk Food. We cover new junk food, desserts, snack foods, fast food secret menus, candy (of course!) and other related news. We love trying “secret menus” at restaurants. And we love trying new products too. So, we are trying to have some fun with our hobby and share some useful information with you, our community. Please feel to send us your suggestions and feedback through the contact form. And if you have products you would like us to try, let us know…!