Last Updated on May 25, 2022 by Jim Edwards
Alani Nu Energy Drinks are quite unique. They are definitely targeting women with their marketing and design but I have to admit, they are a great option for anyone who wants an energy drink that is full of flavor and doesn’t have the typical metallic energy drink aftertaste!
Alani Nu is definitely after a certain aesthetic vibe here, as you can see from their Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
Okay let’s talk about the product and flavors, shall we? There is a lot to unpack here.
And just let me say this upfront in case you don’t want to read everything below – If you want a new and interesting energy drink with a lot of caffeine and good flavors that you can even use as a mixer, I highly recommend trying these!
Alani Nu Energy Drink Flavors
- Tropsicle – Like a tropical energy drink? This one is for you! It is like a Pina Colada with carbonation. It’s not too sweet. And it will remind you of a refreshing popsicle on a hot Summer day!
- Mimosa – This tastes just like a Mimosa, but without the alcohol. It is light, refreshing and not too sweet. And of course it makes a good Mimosa if you want to add Champagne to it and have a little bit of an energy boost with your weekend Brunch!
- Hawaiian Shaved Ice – I really enjoyed this flavor and it tastes just like a Hawaiian shaved ice cone on a hot day! Its light and refreshing and doesn’t have any of those weird energy drink metallic or harsh tastes. Definitely one of the sweeter flavors, but you can always add ice to dilute the sweetness.
- Watermelon Wave – This is one of their newest and juiciest flavors. It is said to taste like a chilled fruit punch made with watermelon, red fruits with a bit of a citrus kick.
- Breezeberry – If you like a tart berry flavor, you will love this one. It is not too sweet and has a great taste. Also, many many reviewers said this drink is their favorite one so it will be a hit at your party.
- Cosmic Stardust – This has a pleasant fruity berry taste – one of my favorites! I don’t have a pool but if I did, I would be drinking this while I lounged in my pool!
- Arctic White – Has a bit of a grapefruitish flavor (like Fresca)…with a light and clean flavor. If you like Fresca or similar sodas, you will really like this one.
- Trippy Hippy – This tastes like if you took a package of Smarties Candy and turned it into an energy drink, many have compared this to “liquid Smarties in a can!” It is slightly tart and fruity and very sweet. You can always dilute with ice. This is a limited edition flavor that is only available at Target right now.
- Electric Tie-Die – The second coolest can design for sure! The flavor is closer to cherry limeade from Hot Dog on a Stick. Compared to the other flavors, it is more mild or some would say less flavorful. So if you think the others are too sweet this might be a good option.
This is a limited edition flavor that is only available at Target right now.
You can buy all of the Alani Nu Energy Drink Flavors here
Related: ZOA Energy Drink Review
Ingredients in Alani Nu Energy Drinks
Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Erythritol, Taurine, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Caffeine, L-Theanine, Sucralose, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Vegetable Juice For Color, Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3), Gum Acacia, D-Glucuronolactone, Inositol, Guarana Seed Extract, Beta Carotene For Color, Sodium Chloride, Calcium D Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B-12).
Alani Nu Energy Drink Nutrition
Each can has:
- 200 mg of caffeine
- 0 sugar
- 10 calories
- Vitamins – Biotin & B Vitamins
Related: Mtn Dew Rise Review
Taste Test of Alani Nu Energy Drink Flavors
In this video, we are trying out the 2 new Alani Nu flavors Trippy Hippie and Electric Tie Dye. The energy drink flavors are Pina Colada for the Trippy Hippie and Cherry Limeade for the Electric Tie Dye. Two great flavors just in time for summer!
Related: Bawls Guarana Review
Alani Nu Energy Drinks – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Alani NU Cosmic Stardust Energy Drink Keto?
Alani NU Cosmic Stardust Energy Drink is considered as ‘Dirty Keto’ because it is a low-carb beverage that contains unhealthy ingredients like acesulfame K, sodium benzoate, and sucralose.
Who Owns Alani Nu?
Katy Hearn is a professional personal trainer and social media celebrity from Maryland, U.S.A. She founded Alani Nu in 2018 as a premium women’s wellness brand that is designed for women. All products are made in the USA.
Related: Bang Energy Drinks – Complete Guide
You can learn more about Alani Nu here and you can follow Anani Nu on Instagram
I’m Jim Edwards and I started this website to share my love of Junk Food. We cover new junk food, desserts, snack foods, fast food secret menus, candy (of course!) and other related news. We love trying “secret menus” at restaurants. And we love trying new products too. So, we are trying to have some fun with our hobby and share some useful information with you, our community. Please feel to send us your suggestions and feedback through the contact form. And if you have products you would like us to try, let us know…!